Ogólnopolski Kongres Energetyczno-Ciepłowniczy POWERPOL – Entry form
Terms of participation
Single person participation
Price includes: conference participation in 14-15.01, conference materials, cetering, the price does not include accomodation.
1200 zł PLN
+ 23% VAT
One person participation in case of more entries from the same company
Price includes: conference participation in 14-15.01, conference materials, catering, the price does not include accommodation.
1000 zł PLN
+ 23% VAT
IN CASE OF TWO ENTRIES FROM THE SAME COMPANY – THIRD PERSON FREE!!
Press credentials form for journalists
Regulations of participation entry:
1. The sole Organiser and invoicing body is Europejskie Centrum Biznesu Sp J. ul 1 Maja 13a/3, 20-410 Lublin, NIP 946-23-86-725.
2. The fees for Congress participation are provided in the table on the page number 1 on entry form
3. Terms of participation:
- The participation in the Congress is possible after sending filled entry form and issuing payment within the period of 7 days since the date of delivering the entry form, but not later than the Congress date. The payment should be made on account in ING Bank Śląski S.A. O/Lublin No 29 1050 1953 1000 0022 7379 8765
- Signed entry form should be sent as a scan on the address email@example.com or by fax on the telephone number 81 747 65 10.
- We can send you the confirmation of participation and proforma invoice on your demand after receiving the entry.
- Resignation of participant should be sent by certified letter on the organizer’s address or by e-mail on: firstname.lastname@example.org. Absence from the Congress does not exempt a participant from due payment for Congress as specified on the registry form.
- There is a possibility of other person from your company to participate in the Congress instead of declared one, but this fact should be reported to Organizer in order to grant confirmation of change, no later than day before the event.
- In case of resignation from participation in the Congress to 10 November 2018 we are privileged to charge an administrative fee in the amount of 500 PLN net (+23% VAT)
4. Deadline for delivering entry forms is 12th January 2019.
5. Third person from the same company participates in Congress free of charge
6. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse registration of a person who in any way is associated with the Congress Organizer’s In case of such information would come out after the confirmation of entry, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel registration without further explanation.
7. The Conference is closed to the public. Only these persons who registered by the registry form (above) and were given the confirmation of participation from the Organizer can be the participants.
8. The Organiser, regardless of provisions of section 5 above reserves the right to refuse the entry form without giving any reason.
9. The registered participant is entitled to receive: entry to any pannel during the Congress, conference materials which are given together with the ID badge at the reception desk on 14th January and also access to conference’s catering. The entry does not include accommodation.
10. Participant is still obliged to provide due payment unless the resignation of participation is made within due date. The absence in the Congress does not cancel due payment.
11. Lack of payment is not interpreted as resignation of participation.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the conference programme and to cancel the conference.
13. The participants are fully responsible for all the damage made by them, especially at the conference area.
14. Every participant of POWERPOL Congress (lecturer as well as a participant) after sending the entry form grants all the rights to Europejskie Centrum Biznesu. The participant also agrees to record, duplicate and to distribute his or her image in any advertising and informative materials which are made by Europejskie Centrum Biznesu and also by all of Partners, other institutions and institutions involved in the organization of 2019edition of the POWERPOL Congress. Europejskie Centrum Biznesu is thus granted the author’s property rights to the audiovisual material recorded during the Congress and also has right to make use of it and to grant a non-exclusive license. Europejskie Centrum Biznesu can transfer the non-exclusive rights on official partners and involved institutions. However Europejskie Centrum Biznesu does not take any responsibility for such partners whose use of photos could violate personal or copyright laws of any third party.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to record and publish the images of Congress participants and lecturers, together with their first names, surnames and professional functions.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to publish and to register the Congress programme materials and share them with third party.
17. When the Conference is not organized due to the occurrence of “force majeure” , the participant is not entitled to compensation or return of the payments made for participation in the Conference and costs of additional services commissioned for the Organizer by the participants of Conference.
18. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the programme or the lecturers for reasons beyond its influence. The participant cannot demand compensation from the Organiser for such a change.
19. The Organizer reserves the right to introduce amendments in Regulations. No further justification or explanation will be provided.
20. The issues not specified or determined by the Regulations are subject to Polish law.